Create a new agent
To create a new agent in the Dialogflow console, follow these steps:
- Open Dialogflow console and then sign in to your account.
- In the console, click Create new agent on the left pane.
- Type the name of the new agent. Under the Google Project section, associate an existing Google project to the Dialogflow agent. If you leave the Google Project field empty, Dialogflow V2 automatically creates a Google project.
- Click Create to create the Dialogflow V2 agent.
Create a Google Service Account and Private Key
After you import the chatbot, you must create a Google service account and a private key. To do so, follow these steps:
- In the Dialogflow console, open the Settings menu and click the Service Account link associated with the Dialogflow agent. The Google Cloud Platform console appears.
- In the console, from the left pane, click Service Accounts and then click Create Service Account to create a new service account.
- Under the Service Account Details, add a name and description for the created service account.
- Click Create to create the service account.
- After the service account has been created, you must grant the service account access to your project. Under the Service Accounts Permissions section, click the Select a role drop-down list box and then select the Dialogflow API Admin option.
- Click Continue.
- Under the Create Key section, click + Create Key to create a new private key. This private key enables you to access the Dialogflow agent from the chatbot framework.
- Select JSON as the key type, and then click Create to download and save the private key to your computer.A dialog box shows up confirming that the private key has been downloaded, click Close.
- Click Done to save the service account changes in your console.The downloaded file contains information about the service account and the private key.
Credits for the tutorial: https://docs.kony.com/marketplace/ChatbotV3/Content/Kony_Chatbot/Chatbot_Setup_for_DialogflowV2.htm