How is it useful:
- Bot improves your contact with clients
- Automate your responses
- Easily extendable of new features
- And much more…
How it works?
- We need to set some type of injection, it can be by using schedule or manual injection.
- Next we need to fetch data from hubstop/pipedrive or other type of crm system.
- Now we would need an loop thrue every element in array.
- After that preparing message content template will be usefull the same as setting recipient number.
- For the last step service like twilio would come in handy. we need to send our messages and best way is to use 3rd party service.
- Optionaly we can track our messages.
1. Twilio preparation:
We will need to prepare twilio for webhook and get user creditentials
- Go to: https://www.twilio.com/console/project/settings
Save the “ACCOUNT SID” & “AUTH TOKEN” for future usage.
- Go to: https://www.twilio.com/console/sms/getting-started/build
It’s the easiest way to find your twilio sms number.
2. Hubspot preparation:
Access your API key
- in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > API key.
- If a key has never been generated for your account, click Generate API key.
- If you’ve already generated an API key, click Show to display your key.
Creating your list
Follow the gif tutorial on how to create a list.
We have created list with filter “phone number is known”, but you can use any filter type you want.
After the list have been processed and saved.
In the url of the page you will see it id number as a last digit (eg. https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/xxxxxx/lists/3)
Finding A HubSpot Owner ID (optional)
- Click the Settings cog in the main menu in HubSpot.
- Click “Properties” in the left-hand menu.
- Type “Owner” in the search bar under “Contact properties”.
- Hover over “Contact owner” and click “View”.
- At the bottom of the next page, your HubSpot Owner IDs are listed in the “Dropdown options” table in the “Internal Value” column.
3. How to start with the flow:
Download our JSON file and import it into your project. (TUTORIAL)
Insert your hubspot credentials as bellow:
flow.hubspot_apikey – Insert your hubspot api key you have from previous steps.
flow.hubspot_listId – Insert your hubspot listId you have from previous steps.
flow.hubspot_ownerid (optional) – Insert your hubspot owner Id you have from previous steps. Keep in mind that’s a optional value you can skip it but the owner note under the contact will be displayed as “no owner”.
Note: This flow automaticaly creates 2 hubspot properties “sms_status” & “sms_content”, but you have to manually add them to your view.
For Twilio Out you need to edit the subflow by double-clicking on it.
twilio_account_sid – Insert your twilio account sid you have from twilio preparation steps
twilio_auth_token – Insert your twilio auth token you have from twilio preparation steps
twilio_number – Insert your twilio whatsapp message number you have from twilio preparation steps
4. Nicely done:
You can change sms content and you can also change note content.
Once everything is set, deploy the changes.
Note: This flow is prepared with hubspot list, but you can easily it addapt to support data from pipedrive or other CRM services.