Are you always learning and looking to discover what’s next in technology?
As an Analyst Developer at Tekos, you will have the opportunity to improve our conversational platform and the in-house infrastructure created by our team.
You would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing to support application systems.
You will assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects. Job as an analyst developer is an opportunity for someone with a passion for working at the frontier of new technologies.
- Supporting our Tekos conversational application and building new product features
- Create detailed specifications, create and execute test scenarios and test use cases
- Build new features, microservices, and add-ons
- Work with customers to determine requirements and develop functional designs and requirement specifications based on the analysis
- Provides assistance and advice to customers in the effective use of applications
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Solve technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Collaborate with all the team members using tools like Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira, Zoom, and Slack
- Gather and analyze business needs
- Identify opportunities that can improve the efficiency of business processes
- 2-3 years of experience developing web applications
- Experience using a popular JS frontend framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs and understanding of HTTP
- Strong interest in technology and innovation deployment, strong business analyst skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive mindset toward fixing and responding to any issues and integrating feedback
- Ability to work across disciplines and create a collaboration environment
- Ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure on-call environment with changing priorities
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Desire and drive to always be learning
- Self-motivation with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage to change priorities
- Excellent English and/or French oral and written communication skills