Growth Hacker/Digital Marketer
You may be a match for the Growth Hacker role if you possess a combination of clever thinking and technical know-how.
We’re looking for someone that’s intelligent, hardworking, and unreasonably ambitious.
You are a hyper-analytical, growth mastermind? You can grow digital products through smart hacks and deep partnerships, not just big budgets?
User experience is your passion? We would like to talk to you!
Growth Hacker Responsibilities
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to our website.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to our website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise Tekos brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of our website
- Define and direct marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation, and lead tracking and management
- Work on generating new lead sources through growth hacking strategies
- Develop partnerships across marketing, sales, and product management
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding Tekos’ customer base
- Develop and execute other creative ways to reach target audiences
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of the framework AARRR
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of Event-based marketing and user engagement techniques
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Mixpanel, Segment, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Startup mindset, curious and creative, relentless in pursuit of Growth
- Knowledge about referral marketing
- Ability to create viral growth
- Ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate marketing, social media, website, etc.)
- Excellent English and French oral and written communication skills
- Having experience with growth hacking tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Attention to details
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior
- Ability to ask excellent questions and listen actively
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff