Growth Hacker/Digital Marketer
Hi there !
You may be a match for this role if you possess a combination of clever thinking and technical know-how.
We’re looking for someone that’s intelligent, hardworking, and unreasonably ambitious.
You are a hyper analytical, growth mastermind? You can grow digital products through smart hacks and deep partnerships, not just big budgets?
User experience is your passion? We want talk to you!
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to our website.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to our website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise Tekos brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of our website
- Define and direct marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation and for lead tracking and management
- Work on generating new lead sources through growth hacking strategies
- Develop partnerships across marketing, sales and product management
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding Tekos’ customer base
- Develop and execute other creative ways to reach target audiences
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of the framework AARRR
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knwoledge of Event-based marketing and user engagement techniques
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Mixpanel, Segment, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Startup mindset, curious and creative, relentless in pursuit of Growth
- Knowledge about referral marketing
- Ability to create viral growth
- Ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate marketing, social media, website, etc.)
- Excellent English and French oral and written communication skills
- Having experience with growth hacking tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Attention to details
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior
- Ability to ask excellent questions and listen actively
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff