Senior FullStack Developer
We are looking for a qualified FullStack developer to lead and take initiatives for our products. As Tekos ( https://tekos.co ) Senior Developer you will be responsible for creating, driving, and managing the development of new features in our products.
You will demonstrate creativity, independence, and leadership. Your exceptional attention to detail, critical reasoning ability, and proficient technical skills will allow you to quickly develop great products and help the team mature into a kickass machine.
This person is also the main communicator to coordinate and collaborate with the server-side team and identify dependencies and integration points. The ideal candidate should possess a strong admiration for design and an understanding to present layer codes.
- Lead the development efforts of both APP and WEB products
- Develop complex back-end and front-end features using cutting edge web technologies
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Provide thought leadership, technical help, and insight into the team
- Expert understanding of best practices that includes accessibility and SEO along with web standards
- Should have an inclination towards logic and good at problem-solving
- knowledge in natural language processing & machine learning is appreciated
- 2+ years of experience working in Web Development
- NodeJS expert
- Proficient in the design, presentation, and implementation of data at the conceptual and technical level
- Strong technical writing and whiteboard communication skills
Experience designing and building beautiful, low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Computer Science degree or Computer Science background