VP of Sales
Fully remote job
Hi there !
We need someone who can find and convert leads into sales opportunities.
Someone who can talk to customers, ask questions to identify their needs and then propose solutions that will turn them into paying customers.
This role requires enthusiasm, high energy, and strong verbal and written communication.
You will be the first person that a customer talks to, so personality and friendliness are a must.
Not everyone will understand what you’re talking about, so you’ll need the patience and the ability to interpret technical language for non-technical people.
If you can get a grandma excited about chatbots, we want you in our team
- Develop business by mining targeted accounts, prospecting opportunities, managing account lists, and using social media, email, and phone-based communication to find and close new business
- Identify decision makers in companies and build a prospect list
- Contact and qualify prospects to set appointments and learn about their needs
- Determining both prospects and customer’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Answering any technical questions the prospects and customer might have
- Identify and develop partnerships
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer needs
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Be available for phone calls and meetings with customers and team members in other time zones
- Be able to work in an independent manner with minimal direct supervision
- Develop your Sales Plan designed to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Technical knowledge about software and/or SaaS products
- Excellent prospecting, selling, cross selling and upselling skills
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs
- Ability to write reports and proposals
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Desire and drive to always be learning
- Excellent English and/or French oral and written communication skills
- Confident, positive, energetic, and professional attitude
- Team player, with a strong self-starter attitude
- Comfortable making cold calls