How it is useful:
- it helps you to avoid opening multiple tabs
- you get an overview of important information while chatting
- you can work on the document while discussing
How to add widget:
- In the message composer section type /addwidget < URL, embed code>
- Go to Room info
- Select the Custom Widget you’ve added to display it
What type of widget can I add?
Here are some examples: Airtable, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Docs
Add widget into Tekos so you can concentrate on your work without leaving your virtual workspace.
Pin the most used widget to your room to have quick access to it. Your widget will display in the upper part of your screen. To minimize it click . To expand it click on .
If the URL doesn’t work search for the embed code of the app you want to add.